- May has been extremely bullish for all three coins.
- BTC/USD went up by a staggering 62.43% over May.
BTC/USD monthly chart
- After six consecutive bearish months, Bitcoin has strung together four straight bullish months.
- May is the most bullish month that BTC/USD has had since November.
- Over the month, BTC/USD went up from $5,270 to $8,560, charting a 62.43% growth in the process.
ETH/USD monthly chart
- After seven straight bearish months, Ethereum managed to have five bullish months out of the last five.
- May has been the most bullish month of ETH/USD since April 2018.
- Over the month, ETH/USD went up by 62.47%, going from $164.65 to $267.50.
XRP/USD monthly chart
- XRP/USD managed three bullish months of the last four.
- May has been the most bullish month since September 2018.
- Over the month, XRP/USD has gone up from $0.314 to $0.438, going up by 39.50%.