- The total crypto market cap is likely preparing for the next move above $190.0B.
- Bitcoin price is holding the main $7,000 pivot level and consolidating gains.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is currently struggling to settle above the $40.00 region.
- Bitcoin cash price is consolidating near the $185 level, with hurdles near $192 and $195.
- EOS price is likely to slowly rise towards the $2.550 and $2.600 resistance levels.
- Stellar (XLM) price must stay above $0.0450 to recover towards $0.0500.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After tagging the $170 level, bitcoin cash price started a decent upside correction against the US Dollar. BCH price traded above the $180 level and it is currently consolidating near the $185 level.
On the upside, there are two important hurdles near the $192 and $195 levels, above which the price could climb towards the $215 level. On the downside, if the price fails to stay above the $180 level, it could revisit the $170 low in the near term.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price is recovering above the $38.50 level, but it is currently struggling to settle above the $40.00 region. A successful close above the $40.00 level might lead the price above the $42.00 resistance level. If not, the price could trade below $38.50 and resume its decline. The next key support is near the $37.00 level.
EOS price is holding the $2.400 support area and it is currently trading in a range. On the upside, there are many resistances, starting with $2.500. The main ones are $2.550 and $2.600, above which the bulls are likely to aim the $3.000 resistance area in the near term.
Stellar price held the $0.0420 support area and recently corrected above the $0.0450 level. However, XLM price is facing a lot of hurdles on the upside, starting with $0.0460 and $0.0465. To start a strong recovery, the price climb above the $0.0500 resistance area.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a sharp recovery wave from the $166.0B area. The crypto market cap jumped above the $185.0B resistance and tested the $192.0B resistance. It is currently consolidating near $185.0B and preparing for the next move.
If there is a clear break above the $190.0B and $192.0B resistance, there are chances of another increase in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, XLM, BCH, ADA, BNB, TRX, ICX, and other altcoins in the coming sessions.