- Coinbase Custody is currently staking the equivalent of $4,223,542 worth of Tezos
- When looking at these funds closely we can see that only six accounts are responsible for all Tezos delegated to Coinbase Custody
- In two months of operation, Coinbase Custody has generated somewhere between $7,580-$8,324 in Tezos rewards
by John Dantoni
21 hrs ago · 4 min read
Coinbase Custody launched its staking service for institutional clients in late April which allowed clients to tap into rewards offered by certain types of digital assets running on proof-of-stake networks. Tezos was the first network supported and remains the only PoS coin available for staking rewards. While its staking service is still in its infancy and more networks are expected to be supported, we are going to take a look at how its staking service has fared during its first two months of existence.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- [ANNUAL MEMBERS] A unique community Slack conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].