At the start of each trading session, you will receive an email with the author’s new posts.
You won’t receive any more email notifications from this author.
XRP/USD daily chart
- XRP/USD went up from $0.393 to $0.402 throughout this Wednesday.
- In the early hours of Thursday, the price of XRP/USD went up further to $0.408.
- The price has gained support on the upward trending line.
- Immediate resistance lies at $0.41.
- The daily XRP/USD is trending below the 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20) curve and above the SMA 200 and SMA 50 curves.
- The Elliot oscillator has now gone into the negative zone following 13 straight bearish sessions.
XRP/USD 4-hour chart
- The latest session of the 4-hour XRP/USD price has gone above the upper curve of the 20-day Bollinger band, indicating that the price is overvalued.
- The five latest sessions are trending above the SMA 20 curve.
- The widening of the Bollinger jaw shows increasing market volatility.
- The signal line is diverging away from the moving average convergence/divergence (MACD) line, indicating increasing bullish momentum.
XRP/USD hourly chart
- The hourly XRP/USD was trending in a downward channel formation before the bulls took the price up from $0.399 to $0.408 within three hours.
- The price was trending in the green Ichimoku cloud before the price had a bullish breakout.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator has crept into the overbought zone and is trending at 71.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.