Recently, Monero (XMR) has partnered with Arweave, a serverless permanent storage start-up enabler. Arweave donated the trail of Bits audit to the Monero Community. On top of that, they will be implementing RandomX update, which is one of the top tech standouts of 2019, on Monero Chain.
Monero Price Current Statistics:
- On June 10, at UTC 10:58, the price of Monero was 83.771 USD.
- At the same time, Monero (XMR) Bitcoin was trading at 0.01094290 BTC.
- The market capitalization of the digital coin was $1,425,152,363.
- On top of that, the 24-hrs trading volume in Monero was 134,549,964 USD.
- With an ROI of 3,282.34%, Monero is currently at 13th position in altcoin rankings.
- Again, at the above mentioned time, a total of 17,033,114 XMR chips were in circulation.
Monero Price Comparison:
On May 16, the digital coin was trading at $88.070. However, today, 25-days hence, Monero is trading down by a marginal amount value of 1.4%. Again, in the weekly charts, Monero has gone down by 5.52%, from the trading price of 88.999 USD on June 03.
Monero Price Prediction:
Although crypto space is filled with negative sentiments, Monero is stable crypto and is here for a long game. As per our speculation, Monero (XMR) most probable to trade above $100 mark by the end of 2019. Since the altcoin market is in the sense of panic, it’s tough to predict the coin in the short term.
The cryptocurrency market is a Rubix cube with a million faces, on one day a coin makes a bull run of 10 odd percent and the next very day, it falls by the same margin. Still, the investors are looking out for crypto with a secure market grip, and definitely, Monero is one of them.