- Litecoin price in the second half of the day on Wednesday is trading in the red down around 2.70%.
- LTC/USD bears are testing a pennant structure to the downside, support observed around $90.
- Should the bears force a breach to the downside of the noted support, then it could open a fresh strong wave of selling pressure.
Spot rate: 90.48
Relative change: -2.70%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is being supported by a near-term demand zone seen from $91 to $89.50 range, via the 60-minute.
LTC/USD daily chart
- A bearish penannt structure is subject to a potential breach by the sellers.