- Bitcoin plummetted below $10,000 as markets came to a close.
- TRON (TRX) was the biggest loser of the day among the top 20 coins.
Tuesday marked the third day in a row when the bears have had full control over the market. Bitcoin plummetted below $10,000 and the rest of the top three had to lick their wounds as well. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD fell from $10,335 to $9,885 as Tuesday came to a close. The bulls will need to rally together to push the price back above $10,000.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD went down from $217 to $211.85 this Tuesday. The $211.50 support level needs to hold out for the price to stay up.
- Ripple: XRP/USD went down from $0.320 to $0.307 this Tuesday. Ripple bulls are struggling to keep the price above $0.30.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Tron (TRX) was the biggest loser of the day with a 10.23% drop in price and is priced at $0.024.
- Neo (NEO) went down by 6.27% and is priced at $11.25.
- Cosmos (ATOM) has gone down by 5.93% and is currently trading for $3.74.